Wednesday, July 28, 2010

throw on

DSC_9653
Sample ruffle/feather romper from work, lace-up booties, H&M necklace, Dior sunnies, Vivienne Westwood bag, sample earrings from work.
DSC_9654
DSC_9684
DSC_9680
DSC_9659
Pictures by Esc photo

Work has been endless/crazy for me right now. I stayed late almost everyday at work for the pass couple of days. I can't spend any extra energy to figure out my outfit in the morning. So I've been wearing this one piece, no planning, headache, drama, easy to thrown on. :p Lazy! hah..
I am off to Asia for a month from this weekend for both work and pleasure. There are so much need to be done before I leave. Packing is not an easy task. I have no idea what I should bring, a month is a really long time. I can't really plan my outfit for a month time with a small/limited suitcase space(weight).
I don't know what I've thrown into my suitcase. I don't have a plan, I just look into my closet, look at my clothes and pick out my favorite piece after piece. That's how I pack. Hopefully I won't forget anything, maybe I should say not balance tops and bottoms. I hate to leave mu clothes behind, and my SHOES!!! I probably can only bring 2~3 pairs. >///< What about my bags??? Huhhhhhhh...(sigh!!!)I hate that feeling when I really want to wear certain piece of clothing, and I can't find it or I don't have it with me. It's torture!!!
I'll keep you guys update while I am there. :) Don't leave me.. >///<
Xoxo

9 comments:

  1. ooooooh i looove those shoes!!!! i want them! you have used them in a lot of your outfit posts, that makes me crazy!! hahaha ^0^
    good luck with your packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not bring too many stuff,
    you will find good shoes or clothes there,
    and the price will be cheaper than anywhere else
    especially in S.Korea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great as usual! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. To PurpleRain..
    Thank you! :))) You are so sweet as usual. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Casandra..
    Haha..Is it a good thing or bad??? I wore that booties so much because it's so comfortable to walk around in the city and the style is great with many different style. :P
    Thank you. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. To April..
    :)))) Hahaha Xoxo you are so sweeeeeet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Rachel..
    :))) You are Ji Da won???
    Come to New York to visit me!!!!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...