Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Double Denim

DSC_4938
DIY lace denim shirt, vintage Levi's ripped denim shorts, Accento Squisito wedges, random necklaces, Georg Jensen bracelet, vintage belt, Glam Rockwatches (Courtesy of Glam Rock).
DSC_4947
DSC_4940
DSC_4935
Pictures by Esc photo

I had a super fun, exciting day yesterday. I'll tell you guys about it tomorrow when I am able to post the details and stuff. I've never done anything like that before, and was so delighted to be part of it. Can't wait to tell you guys all about it tomorrow!!!
I choose something casual for today for work because I have to go to the Texworld fabric sourcing trade show for my work, and I'll need to walk/stand whole day. What else is better than denim?! :P The only thing that I am not sure if too many people would agree with me is this denim on denim trend though. I though it's fine, but I knew a lot of people actually really HATE it and think this is the most NOT attractive trend. I thought it's sort of an "take it easy" "Effortless" trend. It's a girl like me, woke up late in the morning for work and don't need to think how to wear/style a piece with others. It's super easy and kind of chic, right?! What do you guys think?! Are you a "denim on denim" Lover or hater? ;P

5 comments:

  1. the 2nd pic is sooooo cute!
    and i love denim with denim if someone makes it look as good as you!

    x,
    ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those photos!! you look stunning!!
    xoxo
    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/


    http://fashionmeandmyself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think only a few people can pull off the 'denim on denim' trend and you are one of them! love the pics, you look FAB!
    xoxo
    www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made the trend look good. Love the DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lace and denim shirt, so pretty.

    http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...