Thursday, July 1, 2010

#22

DSC_0375
H&M stripy T, thrifted tie dye jersey dress, self-designed necklace and earrings, random rings and bracelets, metallic handbag courtesy of Coach, lace-up booties.
DSC_0378
DSC_0392
DSC_0396
DSC_0397
DSC_0414
Pictures by Esc photo

This was taken last Saturday the day I got this surprising huge box delivered to my door. Sorry for 3 straight posts about this. I don't want to put this off for too long. Although because of this, surprisingly I got back in contact with lots of people that I haven't talked to for the past 6, 7 years. Crazy, isn't it?! You'll never know where life would lead you to. :P I'm so glad to hear from everyone. Love you guys so much!!!
I am so excited for the loooong weekend!!! Yeah!!! July 4th!!! Lots of food and drinks!
Do you guys have any plan??? doing anything fun??? :)

3 comments:

  1. love your striped top with the shoulder detail! very cute! and what gorgeous gift boxes! they are so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! i love your H&M tee.. almost purchased the same one when i was in Ldn!

    great post, your look fab!
    xoxo
    www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so well put together!!! Happy July 4th Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...