Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nokia N97 Mini

N97 MINI_1_03
Nokia_N97_mini_Garnet_open_lowres
I got a chance to trail the Nokia N97 Mini courtesy of WOMWorld/Nokia.

I am one of those people who would go for the look as well as functionality when it comes to choose a new phone and with the N97 Mini, the first thing you notice is the sturdy compact feel to it when its in your hand. By adding the metal finish, definitely gives the N97 Mini a touch of class.

The N97 Mini has all the functions its lager brother has but in a nice small package, you have a music player that lets you download from your pc, a photo and video camera which works well enough, a handy map system great for marking my favorite stores in the city. And one other thing, especially for people like ME whom always get lost, a handy map system is unbeatable!!! :P

I found it great to be able go on the web and find information about the neighborhoods where I am at or just browse the web to keep an eye on my favorite styles, stores, spots, anything and everything!!!

It takes a little getting used to all the functions if your not that tech savvy as me, and I am still the old school girl who is still using my old Nokia phone which is just a simple phone for making phone calls only!!! LOL. :))) Unfortunately I can't keep the Mini to replace my old school one. V___V

To James, thank you so much for giving me this opportunity, and I'm really sorry for the late late late review post!!! Sincerely!

6 comments:

  1. This looks like a great phone! Thanks for sharing!

    <3 Kelly

    sourtang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of this phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 欸我有聽媽說~
    你也太屌了吧你!!!
    在不到20天就可以見面了
    哎瞇私悠
    我美簽過了

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is awesome! i love all of your outfit photos <3

    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  5. To SAVING BETTY..
    Thank you SooOoo much!!! I am so glad!!! :))
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Anonymous..
    哈哈哈哈..:) 我也不知道呀!就被選冠軍呀.:P
    不過很爽ㄟ!錶超好看的!!!
    恭喜你囉!!! Love You! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...