Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Trunk Show

Flyer

Hi, guys!!!

It's for real! It's going to happen! I am going to have a trunk show next weekend March 21st in Soho NYC.
It starts at 3.30 pm as a parade kind of thing and it'll end up at "Baby Grand" for people who are interested to buy! And i am going to do a little game kind of thing..:) If any of my readers come over to the show to purchase and mention "Fashion Infusion", you'll get a really special little gift from me. It's not gonna be cheap/cheesy. It's gonna be Good!!! I promise!!!
Come over, stop by and have fun btw 3.30 pm~6.00 pm if you have nothing planned that day. :)

Hope to see you guys there!

Cheers,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...