Monday, March 22, 2010

Here are some pictures from the event!!!

D vas
My friend Baharak made all these amazing hats, veils, I'll link her web soon; and my body jewelries!!!
Body JewelryThanks to all of you for your help and support sweeties!!!! My body jewelries!!!
feather
Sweet Raylene at www.babygrandnyc.com, thanks so much for everything!!!
elegant
The crews!!!
live
The walk!!!
ram-hearts-cow
Amazing whitie tighties..
the FUN eral
Pictures taken by ESc
Pictures taken by ESc flickr


Everyone!!! We had such a blast enjoy the beautiful weather, the good company, and the great event! Thanks again to everyone who were involved, all the girls, the photographers, the boys..etc!!! :)))

2 comments:

  1. i bought one of the ear cuffs at the sample sale and i keep getting compliments! thanks for making such fantastic jewelry. congrats!! - meredith

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...