Monday, March 22, 2010

My first trunk show/ Armor Jewelry collection

REBECCA22lookbook
REBECCA22lookbook2
REBECCA22lookbook3
spread
My lookbook to hand it out to people!!!

Here you go guys!!! I had my truck show yesterday in Soho NYC. It was a great success!!! I am so glad and thankful for all the supports, feedback and the purchase i get. I met lots of amazing people as well and might score some other awesome opportunity for the future trunk show event.

I finally can have time to brief and relax. I've been nuts for the past couple weeks and have so much on my plate. And finally i get to taste the results, it's sweet!!! :P I have 1000 e-mail that i have to go through in my mail box. I don't want to miss any of them. Please feel free to give me some feedback! I'd be really appreciated it.

I still need to put all the pieces up on My Etsy, Stay tune! If you see anything you like, but was sold, please feel free to shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment. I could make a brand new one for you!!!

Gotta go to bed, work early tomorrow.
Have a good night everyone! Sweet dreams!
Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The collection is so beautiful - and I absolutely love your blog...Ive started going through all the archives...haha.
    -morgan
    www.catch13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the shoulder armor and the ear armor. Its really ingenious. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...