Thursday, November 4, 2010

What's in my bag

IMG_8026-s

Clockwise:

1. Barbapapa cosmetic bag which contains my perfume, lip gloss, eye drops, hand lotion, and eye liner.

2. Louis Vuitton purse.

3. Anya Hindmarch French bulldog coin bag. My favorite type of dog, I don't have a real one at least I can have a portrait to make me happy :)

4. I Love New York schedule planner. I love to write down what I need to do and plan ahead. Plus I always pick the ones with the income and expense chart that I can keep tracking my $$$.. :P

5. A book and a pen. I always read at places that I have to wait. For example, on the subway!

6. Dior sunglasses keeps my eye protected under the ultraviolet rays.

7. Canon camera. I love to take pictures!!! Whatever catches my eye, I'll take a picture. I like to remember and recall things.

8. Sharp cell phone.

9. Camera molding camera bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...