Monday, November 15, 2010

Pasta Pizza at Viola

P1020448-s
Waffle knit sweater bought in Korea from my 1st trip, random stripy shirt, sample biker jeans from my work, Booties and leopard zipper bag from my 2nd trip to Korea, jewelry from Forever 21.
P1020469-s
Today I went to my friend Vivi & her BF's restaurant. It's really nice! Love the deco from the outside.
P1020432-s
It's really big and deep. She design the whole place by herself from zero to how it is now.
P1020443-s
She suggested me to try their new pasta dish, "Garlic, shrimp with their homemade special sauce." It was good!
P1020438-C1
What we ate there! It's so tasty!
P1020450-s
It's been a while!!! We have NOT take pictures together! She is openning another clothing store in the same neighborhood! I went over to see the place and give her some ideas and tips from my trip to Korea since she is going next week. ;p
P1020466-s
It's a "MUST" from all her friends whoever come to visit her!!! Take a picture to commemorate.
P1020470-s
Lovely sign is also from her design/idea!
P1020471-s

1 comment:

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...