Monday, November 22, 2010

Sanshia Taipei

P1020360-s

Shredded sweater, bandage leggings from the street market in Taiwan, army boots & leopard zipper basket bag from Korea, Forever21 necklace, Dior sunnies.

P1020365-s
Really old, traditional bridge with little temple foyer. It's different, isn't it?!?! :) Only in the suburb you can see things like this.
P1020362-s
A modern movie/music restaurant hidden in between the ancient buildings.
P1020371-s
I have not seen a traditional Asian temple for a really long time!!! all the details in it are astonishing! I wonder how they built it in the old days, as well as those European churches!!! Amazing!!!
P1020375-s
Love this vintage feeling of the Chinese street, it's not easy to find in Taiwan now. Everything is so modern here at the moment you hardly could see archaic buildings like this anymore.P1020379-s
Lovely archway.
P1020381-s
I felt so quaint today. ;p
P1020377-s
They kept the water in the well back in the day.
P1020393-C
P1020403-c
One kind of my favorite dessert..soybean curd, pearl barley and tapioca with crushed ice. Emmmm~Yummmm~~~

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! It looks so nice there, I'd like to visit Taiwan as well!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post has made me super nostalgic! i miss taiwan, :( can't wait to go back!! the street market there is the BEST! and i love your blog, definitely following :)

    http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...