Monday, November 29, 2010

DIY: Leopard Converse sneakers

IMG_1810-s
You will need:
1. Pen & paper to draw the pattern.
2. Tape to prevent the faux fur to come off.
3. Faux fur.
4. Scissors.
5. A pair of Converse. (I use an old pair of Converse that I have since high school and I rarely wear them.)
6. Needle & thread.
7. A seam ripper.
8. Doubleside Tape.
DIY: Leopard Converse
So..
Here is what you need to do:
1. Copy the pattern from the sneakers onto the paper.
2. Place the pattern onto the faux fur, put the tape around it before you cut it out. (So on the wrong side of the faux fur you should have tape on it before you cut it!)
3. Doubleside tape around the pattern and place onto the sneaker.
4. Hand sew along the edges.
5. Follow the eyelets to prick holes with the seam ripper for the shoelace.
6. Done!!! :)
DIY: Leopard Converse
Funky color wall in my room!!!

DIY: Leopard Converse
DIY: Leopard Converse
I think it'll look rad to pair them with tight leather pants or leggings! Pair with knee high socks feel so young. ;)
I am thinking to also do something to the shoelace, but not exactly sure what to do yet.......... ;P I'll keep you guys in the loop if I decide what!

What do you guys think about this DIY??? ;D




Oh...
I have a confession to make...
I got a comment couple days go saying that I don't return the courtesy nor visit and leave a comment just as courtesy to show my gratitude. That's why the support for my blog has been dwindling. And I should do what I want others done to me.

I have to agree and apologize to you guys!!! I know and I agree with what she/he said. I've heard this from my boy many times that I should & NEED to return the courtesy and visit back as my gratitude!!! I knew I have to do that to show you guys I care, but I don't know why I did NOT do it in return.?!?!?! What am I thinking?!?!?! I'd like to thank her/he for point this out and shows me that you guys care and expect sth from me. I'll start to do my best to return the courtesy. I really appreciate this! Thank you so much for this!!! Xoxo
Sorry guys!!! I'll do my best to improve!!!
Love,
Becca

16 comments:

  1. wow!!! it's amazing!! you're very talented!!! I can't believe you did it by yourself!!!
    xoxo
    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look Epic! I might try something like this! And I always return the favour to those who don't comment me just to get comments back :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supper cute! Xoxo wish I had some extra fur....

    http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definately a brilliant idea! Hmm, I'm not sure how to copy an accurate pattern from the sneakers though...Tricky! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i photocopied my shoe for the pattern :P

      Delete
  5. OMG!!! Brilliant!!!!!! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To lamia..
    Thank you so much!!! ;) You should try it~~~ XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Dodo..
    Thank you!!! That's why I need to apologize!!! Especially for people like you! Thank you so much for you support all these time!!!
    Love,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Oh! D.Darko..
    Measure the full length along the seam on the bottom of your converse. For example, mine is 18". SO draw a line on the paper then place your converse onto the line, follow the shape of the side. Otherwise you could also just draw the shape of the side randomly. You can trim it in the end anyway.. I hope I explain Okay..... Let me know if you have any other question.. :)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you could add some studs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Queen of Mayhem..
    Thank you so much! Great Idea!!!! Xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg this is amazing! I am going to do this and add teddy bear heads to the toe like the Jeremy Scott adidas kicks! :o I think these look really well done and I honestly thought they were some awesome brand name sneaker

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is the best looking high tops I have seen ever. Been wearing converse for 40 years. Dont care how old I get I love my converse. But they do not sell them anymore with the cool animal patterns, too bad, i had zebra, leopards. Thanks for the inspiration, I am going to make some too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...