You will need:
1. Pen & paper to draw the pattern.
2. Tape to prevent the faux fur to come off.
3. Faux fur.
5. A pair of Converse. (I use an old pair of Converse that I have since high school and I rarely wear them.)
6. Needle & thread.
7. A seam ripper.
8. Doubleside Tape.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Copy the pattern from the sneakers onto the paper.
2. Place the pattern onto the faux fur, put the tape around it before you cut it out. (So on the wrong side of the faux fur you should have tape on it before you cut it!)
3. Doubleside tape around the pattern and place onto the sneaker.
4. Hand sew along the edges.
5. Follow the eyelets to prick holes with the seam ripper for the shoelace.
6. Done!!! :)
Funky color wall in my room!!!
I think it'll look rad to pair them with tight leather pants or leggings! Pair with knee high socks feel so young. ;)
I am thinking to also do something to the shoelace, but not exactly sure what to do yet.......... ;P I'll keep you guys in the loop if I decide what!
What do you guys think about this DIY??? ;D
I have a confession to make...
I got a comment couple days go saying that I don't return the courtesy nor visit and leave a comment just as courtesy to show my gratitude. That's why the support for my blog has been dwindling. And I should do what I want others done to me.
I have to agree and apologize to you guys!!! I know and I agree with what she/he said. I've heard this from my boy many times that I should & NEED to return the courtesy and visit back as my gratitude!!! I knew I have to do that to show you guys I care, but I don't know why I did NOT do it in return.?!?!?! What am I thinking?!?!?! I'd like to thank her/he for point this out and shows me that you guys care and expect sth from me. I'll start to do my best to return the courtesy. I really appreciate this! Thank you so much for this!!! Xoxo
Sorry guys!!! I'll do my best to improve!!!