Saturday, September 18, 2010

DSCF0618
"Star Place- TaLee" this is one of the landmark in Kaohsiung city.
normal_499461abe276e
Inside the department store, it's pretty small but very expensive!!! It has only REALLY high-end brand inside, from Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga to LANVIN..
IMG_0107-s
We went there for afternoon tea/ late lunch?! It's a nice place to kill spare time with friend. White space gives people relax and comfortable feeling, plus we have the view over look part of the city and the central park of the city.It's leisure!
IMG_0102 -1
We both ordered spaghetti, it came with corn soup and drink!
IMG_0099 -1
Before we forgot and started to chat, we took some pictures. We were both night owl..We went to sleep in the morning and get up in the afternoon, so we always ended up having lunch in the afternoon.. :P
IMG_0117-1
What I wore: H&M necklace, Zara lace shoulder pad top, Self altered high-waist shorts, vintage studded coin belt, lace-up booties, random bracelets, Forever21 earrings.
IMG_0126 -1
Being bored at home, took some "smug" pictures....... :P
Huh.......boredboredbored!!! Everyone has work to do beside me!!! I am about to kill myself with this kind of life/situation!!! I felt it's almost like being a mistress!!! It's not easy, not for me at least!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those bangles are so cute!
    I hope you'll visit my blog!

    www.jennysopencloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your belt. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a crazy looking building!
    You look good Bau

    XxX

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...