Thursday, September 30, 2010

The lavender park

IMG_0480-1
Last weekend we went to the lavender park in Taichung.. It's SoOooo far, so far into the mountain!!! Took like forever to get there!!! I was cursing the whole time while we drove there.. :P I don't have patience for that.
IMG_0473 -1
The whole way I was thinking.."It's better worth it".. I mean.. It's not bad, I was a little bit of disappointed from it. It's a lot smaller than what I've imagine.
IMG_0479-s
Inevitably, I have to take a picture of the "SIGN".. It says.. "The Lavender Park".
IMG_0422 -1
Buta was like a crazy dog the whole day since we arrived.. He can't stop running, biting, rolling!!!
IMG_0421-s
A nice shot of us, it's so difficult to get him to look at the camera. It's beautiful there.
IMG_0439-s
You can make a pledge by writing down your wishes and hang on there.. Ha.. Not too many wishes I guess?! ;p or people just don't believe in it any more.. :)
IMG_0440-s
Disney meets BEAMS T-shirt, vintage belt, vintage Levi's destroyed shorts+biker shorts, lace-up boots, Mulberry Alexa bag, Zara straw hat, random jewelry.
IMG_0468-s
All kind of lavenders, and whoever you make your wishes to.. You can put your wish in the house of family, friend, lover, career..etc.
IMG_0444-s
Running around the lavender mountain with the little "crazies".
IMG_0452-s
Getting dark.. It's about time to leave..

2 comments:

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...