Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My options of the past 2 months..

IMG_0571-s
These are what's in my suitcase and what I've been wearing for the past TWO months. One suitcase can't fit a lot, you know.. So I have to make great concessions for the purpose of accommodating to my situation of stucked in Asia..
So far so good, but I am running out of the combinations that I can come up with so little amount of pieces. I started to go into my mom & sis's closet to look for any "potential" pieces for my wardrobe fix.. I found a lot for the winter, but no too lucky for the summer stuff.. V ^ V
GOD.. How long do I still need to stay and live like this??? I want my closet in New York back!!!

3 comments:

  1. i love the t-shirt!!

    xx

    Rain Of Dew
    htpp://rainofdew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a lot of clothing for two months. Maybe you can buy some in Asia. :P You always look good anyway!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...