Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 5

_MG_1609-s
I pretty much hate to use the PC here at my house. Somehow I am not sure it's me or it's the PC/internet here. Everything is SOooo slow and i am not used to use all the programs in Chinese. So it makes things a lot more difficult for me to do my post. >///< REALLY!!!
_MG_1607-s
It's 12 hours different here between New York and Taiwan, but I felt like I am still living in New York. :P I go to sleep in the morning, therefore it's evening in New York and I get up in the afternoon. I skipped breakfast, have 2 meals a day. Life is corrupt here for me. I don't have anything here besides 2 suitcases. I miss New York a little bit, and I miss Merlin a LOT!!!_MG_1606-s
I wore 2 different draps of Zara top, 2 different Forever21 necklaces, random studs and spike bracelets, Zara asymmetrical pants, Forever21 earrings, A. Wang shoes, Glam Rock watch(Courtesy of Glam Rock).
_MG_1612-s
_MG_1617-s
Lunch?!/Dinner?! Beef stew noodles..Yummy!!!
_MG_1616-1
I am not sure what these were called..tasty stuffs anyway! It's like side dishes if you've been to any Korean restaurant. :)
_MG_1614-s
Guess what this is?!?! I think you guys won't eat it at all!!! :P

I went to watch Inception today! The conclusion for me is........ I DON'T KNOW!!!!! I don't understand! I don't quite get it, it's almost like Shutter Island. There is NO conclusion. I don't know in the end he is still in the dream or reality?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. You look great! Food looks yum! I love oriental food! all kinds! I still want to see Inception! People in South Africa are all loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love "Beef stew noodles"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your shoes!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...