Monday, November 16, 2009

Released..

http://www.fashioninfusion.blogspot.com/

http://www.fashioninfusion.blogspot.com/

http://www.fashioninfusion.blogspot.com/

http://www.fashioninfusion.blogspot.com/

http://www.fashioninfusion.blogspot.com/

DSC_4022-S

Hola.. :)
I changed my hair color this pass Sunday to blue/black.. :P As you can see from my pic, my scalp was..uh..blue! I am not sure how do i like it yet?! I am still not used to see myself having such a dark color. What so you guys think???
I went to Soho last Sunday to SAVE FASHION
I think it was Okay..Most of the items are still expensive for me. SO, i didn't get anything..kinda disappointed..Oh well..What you gonna do?!

BTW, Here in the picture is my take on Atlantis Home's awesome jacket..What do you guys think it turn out?! like it?! or..Hate it?!.. :P I'll post a close-up shot later on..Sorry about it for now. I forget about it..>///<..
Anyway..Hope everyone had a nice weekend!!! XxX

I was wearing: Silver/Black DIY (Self add on sleeves pieces and shoulder pieces) Zara Jacket, Black Zara T-shirt, Black H&M ripped jeans, Black Selfdesigned necklace, Black lace-up booties, Black alligator bag with self add on chain, Black Chloe' Sunglasses, Need Supply Co.earrings..

You can buy the necklace HERE

8 comments:

  1. Rockin' ensemble. You must be with the band.

    I like what you did with the DIY sleeves, and you asked, so here's my feedback... What if you added more?

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Dirty Hair Halo..
    :) I was thinking to add more stuffs to the jacket, it's still in progress. I just can't wait to wear it at each stage of changes.. :P
    I'll show the changes later on in the near future. But, thanks for your feed back! It's awesome!!! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look hun, im working on your feature as we speak. Hope u get me mail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Jasna.. :)
    Yap!!! I got your e-mail!!!
    Love
    Rebecca
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. great, love it!
    I really love your glasses, I've been looking to get a pair quite like it.

    Theory of a fashion victim
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your blog and your style!

    Visit my new blog www.abitoffashion.com and, if you want, leave some comments! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. To MELISSA..
    Thanks SoOoo much for loving my blog!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Lee..
    Couple days ago Gilt had them for $99.00.
    I am not sure if you go to their website if you can still get em'.
    Good luck to you!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...