Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Recent Craving..Abraxas Rex

Abraxas Rex9

Untitled-2

Untitled-1

Abraxas Rex4-s

Abraxas Rex8-s

Abraxas Rex7-s

Abraxas Rex5-s

I was never a fan of really expensive jewelry. For me, jewelry was always something that i accessorized myself with the outfit that i wore. But for some reason, I was really into finding my perfect ring of this period of my life. Not sure why?! So i was looking around for the pass couple weeks, and i found this precious rings from Abraxas Rex..ONLY..they are not affordable for me right now..or I should say..EVER??? I hope not!!! But anyway, i dream~~~and dream BIG!!!

1 comment:

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...