Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Q and Me..

what do you want

hang on

suzie Q

tagging along the Q

I was wearing: Vintage 80's shoulder pad woven jacket, Pink Zara turtle neck T-shirt dress, Black H&M body con spiderweb dress, DIY ripped tights w/ H&M spiderweb tights, Lace-up Booties, Black Chloe' sunglasses..

It was an unusual warm Sunday afternoon in New York. It was so cold yesterday, I even put on my fur coat. And the next day was so hot. I was even sunbathing on the balcony with my cat in the afternoon.. :)
Then we catch the good weather and went out for a little shoot! The picture came out nicely, I was glad!
Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!!

Picture by Esc

5 comments:

  1. loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!! <3 <3

    oh... and I don't think you can just reply comments so only that person can see :/ I often go to the other person's blog to answer questions or just reply under the comments too but then I never know if they will see that I answered the comment??? soooooooooooo confusing haha :)

    I got the same tights and shoes and almost bought that H&M dress too, now I really regret I didn't bought it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha..
    I know..It's sooooooOoo confusing!!! Thank you anyway!!! :)
    I know..When i first saw this dress i was doubting should i get it or not as well..Because i don't really like the fringe part of it.. Coz the fringe made the dress so seasonal..Therefore you could tell it's so last year.. So, i waited and get it on sale for $10.00.. :P
    Then I wouldn't feel too bad to cut it off.. haha.. cheap bustard.. >///<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello , you have been reviewed by us from androgenous muse. We think that your style hit our objective and we would like to see more of your cute style. Subscribe us and follow our blog. Thank you.

    http://androgenousmuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...