Wednesday, November 25, 2009

H&M SS2010 LOOKBOOK

hm-spring-2010-h-and-m-2

hm-spring-2010-h-and-m-3

hm-spring-2010-h-and-m-4

hm-spring-2010-h-and-m-1

hm-spring-2010-h-and-m-5

GUYS!!! Can you believe it?!?!?! This is H&M!!! From their ss2010 collections, they look so expensive good looking!!! It's amazing how they can transform from the haute couture look to these awesome, affordable clothing for those who can't afford expensive stuffs. I LOVE every single piece. I'd like to buy them ALL!!! BUT..I'll put my hand on those leather overalls FIRST!!! :P :)
Who CAN TELL ME WHAT"S THE DATE THESE BABIES ARE GOING TO COME OUT?!?!?!

Source: Refinery 29

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm flipping out. Thank god for H&M... and for credit cards.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Dirty Hair Halo..
    I KNOW...RIGHT?!?!?!
    I CAN"T wait!!!
    Thank god for H&M from me as well..

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...