Monday, November 2, 2009

Afterwards..

DSC_4868

DSC_4872

DSC_4906

This is after the New York Marathon, it was a mess everywhere.. I catch the chance to walk in the middle of the bridge which could never happen if there isn't marathon.. The picture came out pretty nice, it has a good feel to it. I am glad..

I was wearig: Black H&M DIY shoulder embellished coat, Silver/White BLANCO dress, Black H&M rope scarf, Black alligator bag with self add on chains, Black sheer handmade embellished crystal/ rhinestone tights, Black Jeffrey Campbell booties..

You can buy the tights click here

3 comments:

  1. I just had to take a peek into your blog :)

    love the third photo, you look like a celebrity, and love how the embellishment matches the dress!! great eye!

    on Sushi's blog are some great tutorials for your blog, how the get rid of the image border etc.

    http://leblogdesushi.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-add-background-image-change.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..Thanks so much Chantal..
    I am new to this whole thing..Still have lots to figure out.. :)
    I am trying my best..>///<..
    You have a great blog!!! I'd love to have mine like yours one day!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously talented! Your DIY projects always impresses me!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...