Friday, August 12, 2011

takeshi hirobe architects: m house

We've been doing apartment hunting for a while now, it's absolutely impossible to find anything nice without a huge price tag comes with it in New York City. So when I saw this 'm-house', a three-storey house in a busy neighbourhood of tokyo, japan by takeshi hirobe architects. I couldn't stop myself to daydream about it. It is absolute perfection with the colors, structures, transparent rooms, and the spiral stairwell is topped with a roof light which allows to double-function as a lightwell. Incredible, no?
m01
m04
m02
m03
m05
m09
m10
m08
m07
Oh...and I don't know why and since when that I love space without doors!!! Is it a weird thing to love?! ;P

'm house' by
takeshi hirobe architects in tokyo, japan
all images courtesy
takeshi hirobe architects
image © koichi torimura

Follow Fashion Infusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...