Thursday, August 18, 2011

layers of grey

I wore this outfit out for a business meeting and about town yesterday . This asymmetric knit top that I bought from my friend's store in Taiwan is probably one of my most favorite things in my closet. I love the shorter back, the uneven sides, and the double armholes variation of it. I wore one arm regularly, and the other arm through the other hole as a vest. It's a fun piece to have.
DSC_9870-S
DSC_9888-S
DSC_9887-S
Lanvin x H&M sunnies, Uptights body harness and ear cuff, asymmetric knit top from Taiwan, Zara tie dye t-shirt, Levi's skinny jeans, DIY studded Converse All Star sneakers, DKNY motorcycle bag, Glam Rock watch (Courtesy of Glam Rock), Iosselliani, Forever 21, Uptights bracelets.
DSC_9879-S
DSC_9901-S
DSC_9918-S
My new DIY studs & spikes Converse are my new favorite things!!! I wore them out everywhere these couple of days, couldn't get my "feet" off them. ;P
DSC_9890-S
DSC_9919-S
DSC_9913-S
DSC_9903-S
DSC_9926-S

Follow Fashion Infusion

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit!! i follow you :)), great jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sweater is amazing! love them!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AMAZING :) love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...