Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ripped and torn

A day out to Brooklyn bridge, I wore a plain tee that I ripped/torn a while back and pair with a simple leather shorts. Super simple I know, but I've decided to leave the complicated dressing and accessory matching for fall. ;)
DSC_8396-S
DSC_8406-S
Zara mens straw hat, DIY ripped and torn t-shirt, faux leather shorts from Taiwan, DIY studs necklace, A. Wang mirte booties, Lanvin x H&M sunnies, DKNY motorcycle bag, Hermes watch, DIY shredded polka-dot t-shirt.
DSC_8380-S
DSC_8388-S
DSC_8383-S
DSC_8418-S
DSC_8422-S
DSC_8381-S
DSC_8475-S
DSC_8359-S

Follow Fashion Infusion

4 comments:

  1. amazing outfit!! i love your shirt and necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool and fresh outfit! White t-shirt really can be a statement! Such a great style! :)

    http://easternbordertouch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful outfit!! I adore the hat, and the shirt is amazing! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...