Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hot Air Balloon Festival 2011

This is my first time to the balloon festival, definitely won't be my last. I love watching hot air balloons launching as much as my love of watching fireworks! A beautiful day that I won't forget, that's for sure.
DSC_8775-S
DSC_8818-S
DSC_8819-S
Balloon Fes
DSC_9007-S
DSC_8909-S
Zara men's straw hat, H&M vintage looking sunnies, Forever 21 floral romper, vintage braided belt, urban outfitters platform sandals, vintage necklace.
DSC_9031-S
DSC_8979-S
DSC_9028-S
DSC_9062-S
DSC_9065-S
DSC_9023-S
DSC_9030-S
DSC_8996-S
DSC_9090-S
DSC_9141-S

Follow Fashion Infusion

5 comments:

  1. aww LOVE hot air balloons, always wanted to travel in one!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..This looks so much like a cartoon!!! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUNNY PICTURES!!!! I REALLY LIKE YOUR LOOK!

    WWW.ELblogdechuchus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fun day right? The pics are cool!

    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Coach Purses Outlet Stores manufacturers usually advise cleansers for every kind of product they make. Depending on the budget, one can opt for the cleanser of their choice and apply it to have a wonderful and clean purse at their disposal. Instead of messing up with self Coach outletexperimented solutions, it is always advisable that one goes for a branded and advised cleanser that costs hardly 10-15 US dollars without any risk.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...