Saturday, June 18, 2011

Balmain jackets

Martelo_Barbara_Balmain_Studded_Safety_Pins_Jacket_biker_street_style_spring_summer_2011_izandrew_blog_com_1
NobodyKnowsMarc (10)_thumb[2]
NobodyKnowsMarc (8)_thumb[2]
20110520_BALMAINwhitedenimusajacket570
I'd really love to find out how long it'll take to DIY these Balmain studded biker jackets with safety pins on. It'll take insane amount of time to accomplish this victory.
balmain jkt5
balmain-jacket
militarytrend-balmain-streetstyle
balmain jkt4
balmain jkt2
Balmain jkt1
Balmain jktr3
No words can describe how much I adore these babies, and if anyone can even own one of em'... Would be the luckiest girl in the world!!!

Source: google images

6 comments:

  1. these are such gorgeous jackets <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. balmain just blew my mind.
    this will blow yours... maybe.

    i want one.
    http://picturesofthingsandscarlett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. complete LUST <333

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the biker jackets. I want them now now now.
    xx
    CLASSY AND SASSY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very awesome collection of jackets i really like these designs these designs are according to new fashion...

    Reflective Motorcycle Vests

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...