Monday, January 17, 2011

///////

untitled14-s
Shredded furry sweater & mesh bandage leggings from street market in Taiwan, military booties & leopard zipper bag from Korea, random bracelets.untitled16-s
Me & my friend Lynn.. It's been a long time!!!
IMG_1553-s
We went to all you can eat Thai Pot place.
IMG_1540-s
It's like a Cantonese yum cha, they have several different cart with different rare food that you can pick to put into the pot. Good food for winter!!! Two different tatse of pot, there are many different tatse that we can choose from.
IMG_1549-s
IMG_1546-s
We've known each other for over 10 years!!! High school years people said that we look like sisters.. Really?!?!?!
untitled12-s
I love this corner in the restaurant besides the fire extinguisher. ;p I want to take that jaquard oversized lamp home!!! It's amazing!

6 comments:

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...