Wednesday, June 9, 2010

JOHAN KU

gu3
ju1
gu2

Born in Taipei, Taiwan, in 1979. Based in London now. 

Johan started his career as a graphic designer since he was 17 years old. After he had accomplished BA and MA degree in fashion and textile design, Johan founded his own studio in 2005, and then participated Hong Kong Fashion Week for twice in 2007.

His signature design is sculpture-like dress in white.

 To read more HERE. As a Taiwanese, i am so proud of him to have this kind of accomplishment and success.
There are a couple other knitwear designer that I adore, I'll introduce them to you guys later on. :)

Source: Not just a label

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh! Yes, I just found out about him yesterday!! Love his knits. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...