Tuesday, June 1, 2010

060110

west
It's beautiful there, but I'll have to say New York has better sunset!!!
DSC_4337
I am so not used to wear long dress. I tripped many times that day, in the end I end up tied a knot at the hem. Boo..
DSC_4340
Everything I wore are samples, besides my Dior sunnies and thrifted straw bag.

Pictures by Esc photo
A quick post on what i wore at the trip last month to US Virgin Island. I finally look at the pictures and pick out this for a quick-y :P. Sorry for the short post, just got back from class, still have to do some homework. Gatta go! Have a good night everyone.

4 comments:

  1. well aren't you just a little cutie in that maxi dress! i love the print! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress!!! you look cute in it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...