Thursday, June 24, 2010

gather crinkle and wrinkle

DSC_9596
DIY earrings, vintage necklace, sample sheer blouse, ADAM crinkle and wrinkle skirt, lace-up booties, vintage bag.
DSC_9595
Pictures by Esc photo

Life has been hectic the past few months, jumping from works to classes and trying to finish the projects... don't get me wrong, it has been beyond amazing to see the process of what I've been working little by little, step by step till now, It's almost done. I think I needed this weekend to just chill and relax, so we went to East Village to have some fun time and enjoy the beautiful 80 degrees of weather! 80 degree is not really a pleasant thing to be in NY, the subway and all that. Soupy..Ewwwww.. :P Besides that, everything else is really enjoyable, and we are going to start out SUMMER FRIDAY this week!!!! Yeah!!! Happy Friday everyone! :)

6 comments:

  1. such an interesting and beautiful skirt!!!
    I like your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chic...chic....chic!!!
    what a perfect outfit!!
    xoxo
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/


    http://fashionmeandmyself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this! The sheer top with that skirt! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing! lovely outfit!
    xoxo
    www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what stands out to me in these photos is definitely the shoes! very cool ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...