Thursday, April 8, 2010

A.Wang Shirt skirt

A.Wang-idea for DIY
A.Wang-Idea for DIY1
alexander wang silky army skirt

This is another idea for DIY that I'd love to do in the near future as I said..When I have time!!! Hopefully I can squeezzzzzeeee some time this weekend to do this quicky..:P
All I'll need is an mens' shirt!!! Probably won't bother to make pockets out of the quikcy, but if i do manege to make the skirt this weekend. I'll def make a tutorial for it.. :)
We'll see?!?! Can't promise though.. :P

I actually did a shirt dress kind of like this last winter, I'll post a picture of it tomorrow or this weekend..:)

Source: Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...