Thursday, April 1, 2010

032910

DSC_1894
Ebay A. Wang wanna be sunglasses, Gap top, Zara faux fur vest, Zara drop crotch pants, vintage belt, random spike and studs bracelets, lace-up booties, bicycle chain weave necklace, A. Wang Rocco bag.
DSC_1882
DSC_1888
DSC_1887
DSC_1876
Pictures taken by ESc
Pictures taken by ESc flickr


New York weather has its temper recently. It's been crazy! One day it's warm, when everyone was happy that spring is finally here then it has to rain for 3 days straight and the temperature drops to 30s. It makes me dunno how to dress myself! Seriously!!! I was so cold and my lips are turning purple here in the cold to take some snap shots. :P The cold and gray weather makes me depress and no energy to do anything! That's why I've been lazy.. >///<

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...