Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb Snow

DSC_0666
Pleats Please pleated long dress, H&M cut out top, cdg cardigan, H&M biker jacket with self add on chains, necklace from a trade show, vintage gloves, Min Miu rain boots, Zara studded oversized clutch, A.Wang wanna be sunnies from ebay, random hat.
DSC_0669

DSC_0671

DSC_0679

DSC_0675

DSC_0654Pictures taken by ESc
Pictures taken by ESc flickr

New York was having it's crazy weather again this weekend. It's so unexpected. I had over a foot of snow!!!! As I know from my co-workers that Long Island and New Jersey were a lot worst?!?!
We were crazy enough to go out to chill with a group of friends for some homemade pasta, salads and garlic breads..It was delicious!!! Nothing came out of my hand though..>///< (I do NOT cook at all.. :P) But i enjoyed it.. This weekend was all about food, we went to kanoyama for some great sushi.. I'll post some of the pics later on..
Gotta go to sleep..Have a great night everyone.. Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. loveee this dress & jacket combo!
    studs & chainsss<3
    you have like a way of making things look soo effortless!

    xox,Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cutout

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...