Monday, February 15, 2010

Far and Away..

DSC_9440

H&M loop scarf, Sample military jacket, Vintage knit dress, H&M tights, Vintage Vero Cuoio boots, Coach gloves, Botkier bag.

DSC_9445

DSC_9459

DSC_9462

DSC_9466

Untitled-1

Pictures taken by ESc
Pictures taken by ESc flickr

It felt so good to have an extra long weekend..Although i did not do much!!! Such a loser..
I saw Sasha Pivovarova on Friday close to my office on Seventh Ave.. She was a little bit shorter than I imagine, but it's such a nice unexpected surprise for Friday afternoon..
I got some Valentine presents from my co-work, but NOTHING from my dearest hubby.. BoOoooo
How's everyone's V-day??? :)

9 comments:

  1. My V-day was so funny, cause I totally forgot about it and only yesterday I realized that Sunday was THE day and also the reason why Titanic and the Notebook were shown on TV :)

    btw your military jacket is lovely and it made me think how fashion changes my attitudes. I've been haki color hater forever, but right now seeing military trend taking over the world all I can think about is buying nothing else than just haki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??!!?

    My husband will angry if i get ather present from men. what did you get? *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and the bag. Great colors, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Girl..
    I also didn't remember until the co-worker pull off the presents and chocolate, but i was kinda expect a little bit of sth from my hubby though..Anyway, it's fine without..

    :) I used to be hater on the Khaki as well, but i learn how to play with it and mix in my wardrobe.. :) I'm glad this make you want to try.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. To PurpleRain..
    Thank you so much for your support always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To stylepint..
    Thank you so much!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Anonymous..
    just something small, nothing serious.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AND you're really ready to catch cold wheater with Style like that Dear !!! Mmh so Actually your silhouette (exquisitely) sounds very "neo romantic adventurer on urban territory" . . .

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...