Saturday, January 2, 2010

Second day of 2010

on the road1

Brown H&M gradient shade, Black H&M scarf, Brown vintage coat with fur collar, Brown leopard print knit cardigan, Black Comme des Garcons super high waist pants, Black H&M studded skinny belt, Forever21 necklace, Navy Celine gloves, Two tone color stocking, A. Wang duffel bag, Sam Edleman Zoe boots

on the road2

on the road3

on the road

I can't believe it's freaking 2010 already..Time really fly..
Today we went Downtown Manhattan to shoot some pictures and a little shopping..
The color of the leopard cardigan turn out lighter than it suppose to be which bothers me a little bit, the "real" color is suppose to be closer to my coat. Anyway..
I had a great shopping spread though..I found really NICE shoes!!!.. :)))
Will show you guys later..
Gatta go to sleep..
XoXo

4 comments:

  1. are you wearing tights under pants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous..
    Yes..Why? Is it weird? I had someone ask me the same question before.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sunglasses. You can check out my blog at timeenoughfordrums.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, no...to me it's not weird to wear them under pants...it's only most women say they never never wear them under pants...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...