Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yellow

DSC_2712-S Sugarlips opposites attract dress (Courtesy of Sugarlips), DIY body jewelry, Lanvin x H&M sunnies, studded Zara clutch, H&M neon earrings, gifted J. Crew bracelet & random bracelets lot, YSL ring, Free People lace-up booties (from 3 years ago), fringe belt from Taiwan.DSC_2738-S DSC_2721-S DSC_2733-S DSC_2741-s DSC_2729-S DSC_2716-S DSC_2730-S DSC_2724-S I received this dress from Sugar Lips in the mail about two weeks ago, but I seriously was busy like a fuck not in a fun way! And I finally get through that and have some free time to take pictures and do the post right now. The dress is sweet, the sheerness, the asymmetrical hem line. How much better can you can in one piece?! ;P I know you guys are probably tired of my excuses for not posting, anyhow I wanted to thank you everyone for the support and for sticking around while I was absent from the "blog world"! Thank you guys so much!!! LOVE!!! xoxo

Follow Fashion Infusion

4 comments:

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...