Sunday, July 29, 2012

Acid denim

IMG_6217-S
IMG_6203-S IMG_6213-S IMG_6211-SWent to a friend's B'Day party at the park wearing my new found vintage embroidery vest, acid denim skirt and I paired them with Fornarina lace top. I actually wore this lace top backwards because I don't like the graphic in the front of this top and I thought the yellow color lace fits my vintage vest way better. ;P  Gotta be creative somehow, right?! Also wore vintage bag & necklace, Lanvin x H&M sunnies, H&M earrings, Hermes watch, J.Crew & random stack bracelets, YSL ring and gifted sneakers.


Please follow me on my Instagram to see more. :)

Follow Fashion Infusion

1 comment:

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...