Friday, January 20, 2012

Isabel Marant Willow sneakers

streetstyle_isabelmarant_bekketboots
IM-3
Marant-Sneakers
IM-1
6721327975_2fd61d6f82_o
IM-2
IM-4

I am obsess with this Isabel Marant Willow sneakers, I was eyeing them already since last season. But I am not sure about the price tag. So i waited, but...geeeeeeee...I did regret it so badly!!! I finally made up my mind and went to the store in Soho yesterday trying to get them. The result is...I have to be on the waiting list for this baby!!! There are 20 more people before me are waiting for this baby as well. Damn...

I have not decide which color I'd like to get my hands on, what about you guys? Which color is your favorite?

Follow Fashion Infusion

Source: google images


20 comments:

  1. The silhouette of the shoe seems to work the best if you have really skinny legs!

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also now fallen in love with something I can't afford :( if I was choosing colours, I'd go for the top ones

    Www.LindaHarrisonMusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red white and blue one. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which store carries them in SoHo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could anyone help with the sizing? I wear a 9.5. Should I go for a 40?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, there are so many isabel Marant Sneakers. Always love http://www.isabelmarantsneakerscom.com/ Isabel Marant styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so gorgeous! I purchased mine online at http://www.isabelmarantsneakersbest.com/, so excited about the sneakers and can't take it off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big love to the fashion Isabel Marant Sneakers, so posh and fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the milk white ones of this kind of isabel marant trainers are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you show us so many kinds of isabel marant sneakers. I love them very much, so as your post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe you can try the Asics shoes. I'm sure you will like them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. J'aime beaucoup votre poste, ainsi que les photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about matching your isabel marant sneakers with the Louis Vuitton bags? I think it would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure the Celine smiling face bags would be the best choice for you if you want to match your fashion isabel marant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful post and pictures!!! I like the isabel marant sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Leuk bericht! Ik hou van je blog, dank je voor het delen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice shoes. they are really comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...