Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ideas for DIY:

Prada SS2012-4
This looks like attaching crochet/lace on the coat then add beads on top of it. This might took a lot of time to accomplish, but it looks amazing though!!!
Prada SS2012-5
Adding rhinestones/crystals to a cocoon coat is another amazing detail to tried on your already existing coat!
Phillip Lim SS2012-2
This is a super easy DIY's. Take a tight jersey mini, open up the side seam, prepare two sleeves from a regular long-sleeve french terry/jersey top, then line up to the side seam of the skirt and sew them together. Super easy, I am going to look into my closet and see if I have these two items available to do this DIY. If I do, I'll show you guys later what I do.. ;)

Follow Fashion Infusion

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna find a way to bedazzle my coat, too!

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...