Thursday, July 28, 2011

Travel diary: Provincetown

Here are some diary pictures from my last trip to Provincetown MA a few days ago. It's so pretty there, it reminds me of St. John where we went last year for our friends' wedding. This was just as beautiful. There was one thing happened that I was sad about though. I missed the deadline for a UK magazine feature!!!!! I can't get back in time to send them the high resolution pictures. It's really sucks!!!! So disappointed about it, why things always have to happen this way?! ;("
DSC_0040-S
DSC_7677-S
DSC_7679-S
DSC_7684-S
DSC_7711-S
Zara mens straw hat, Lanvin x H&M sunnies, Zara asymmetric stripe top, asymmetric knit cardigan, Marc by Marc Jacobs studded denim jacket, sample liquid leggings, vintage necklace, lace-up booties, A. Wang rocco bag.
DSC_7709-S
DSC_7718-S
DSC_7715-S
DSC_7713-S
DSC_0014-S
Combo
DSC_7879-S
A group of whales got so close to us. We saw 5 of them together at once.
DSC_8035-S
We saw the whale breaching so many time during this trip, it's amazing to see. Definitely first time for me.
food
I've had way too much food for the trip. I can kind of notice that my waistband from my pants fit a little bit different then before now. I think I need to watch out from all the luscious food!!!
DSC_8239-S
Party time!!! :)
DSC_0001-S

Follow Fashion Infusion

3 comments:

  1. great pictures! i love your shoes!

    x

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE P-town! and your layered outfit is so adorable!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layered look. Xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...