Friday, July 15, 2011

Lady M

bou_4l-N
bou_2l-N
Lovely interior
Lady M-1
Delicious cakes~Yum!!!
Lady M-3
DIY spike necklace, Japanese style sleeveless top from Taiwan, vintage studded belt, faux leather shorts from Taiwan, Jeffrey Campbell lana platform boots, Iosselliani rings & bracelet, Zara stud bag.
Lady M-4
Lady M-2
Afternoon tea with the lady.. ;P
Lady M-6
I am not a sweet tooth, I don't really eat sweets at all, but these cakes were so amazingly delicious that even me could not resist it. If you are in New York upper west area, I highly recommend you stop by Lady M this phenomenal bakery. The bottom right one is one of my favorites, but the price.....uh.....not so much! ;P

Follow Fashion Infusion

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this place!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger..
    How come you never take me there while you were in NY??? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so nice there!! I'd love to go and check it out
    !! Thanks for sharing. Xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...