Saturday, August 10, 2013

Casual + Fancy

DSC_2486-s Chloe aviator sunnies, Forever21 earrings, Current Elliott denim shirt, Proenza Schouler for Target jacquard skirt, Zara studded sandals, vintage bag, Folli Follie bracelet and random bracelets.DSC_2482-s DSC_2487-s DSC_2483-s DSC_2488-s DSC_2480-sSunday afternoon, finally get to enjoy a relaxing day from fully loaded crazy work weeks. It has been THE most crazy 2 weeks of my entire work experience!!! Insane! 

Anyway, enough work talk, it's weekend for god's sacke. 
I wore this outfit to go shopping with my hubby at IKEA. It's funny, I don't feel to dress up during the week while at work, but feel to dress up during the weekend. Doesn't it normally work opposite? Dress up for work then dress down for the weekend? ;P How about you guys? Like me or?

Please follow me on my Instagram to see more update. :)

Follow Fashion Infusion

7 comments:

  1. Glad that you were able to get some rest this past weekend! I have a uniform at work, but I find myself dressing up more on weekends when I don't have school – mostly because I don't have to worry about running between classes with art supplies falling out of my bag haha. Hope you've had a good start to the week! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Krys..
      I am so happy that you actually took the time and read what i wrote on the blog. ;P Although i don't post as much... :( It's hard to keep up with a really busy full time job and manage the blog at the same time. ;p Or... maybe I am just too lazy..This week I felt more relax! NOt as busy as the past 2 weeks. Thanks for asking, how about you?! :)

      Delete
  2. cute look!
    imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely fabulous wearing that Proenza Schouler for Target jacquard skirt styled with the blue denim shirt and accessorised with the aviator sunnies and bracelets.
    I love the colour of your perfectly applied lipstick - very pretty!!!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube videos: Mister Panty Buns's Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...