Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kiss the frog

DSC_1890-s DSC_1909-s DSC_1912-s DSC_1907-s All clothing Zara, J.Crew necklace, Forever21 earringsDSC_1900-s DSC_1914-s DSC_1905-s DSC_1916-s Kiss the frog.. :P Found this frog by my pond yesterday.. Hubby was trying to tell me to kiss the frog for pictures. But I was freaking out by just looking at it. This is the closest that I can get before I get a heart-attack. :p
I am really obsessed with white on white recently! Funny enough, white was never an option for me before. Somehow I fall in love with it recently SO much, that I wear all white so often! How do you guys think white on me? ;)

Please follow me on my Instagram to see more. :)

Follow Fashion Infusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...