Sunday, April 14, 2013

Black + White

DSC_0143-s Celine Audrey sunnies, All Saints leather biker jacket, Zara sweater, asos stripe denim jeans, Zara pumps DSC_0180-s DSC_0173-s DSC_0161-s DSC_0170-s DSC_0129-s DSC_0159-s DSC_0171-s DSC_0131-s DSC_0138-s It's been a while that I wore anything that's black and white. I used to be obsessed with black and white outfit, and that's the only thing i wore. I don't know since when I started to wear more colors and forget of my obsession of black and white. ;p I recently got this black/white strip jeans, totally obsessed and bring my obsession back!

Please follow me on my Instagram to see more. :)

Follow Fashion Infusion

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great. I'm a little jealous. I don't think I could pull off striped pants. My hips are to wide.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...