Sunday, September 16, 2012

Blue leopard day

DSC_8580-s
DSC_8614-s
Balenciaga sunnies, Fallon earrings, Current Elliott denim shirt, Iosselliani necklace, Zara pom-pom embellished sweat top, Zara velvet leopard jeans, Lace-up booties, Vintage bag, Glam Rock watch (C/O of Glam Rock), Bracelets from J.Crew and Rome, YSL ring.
DSC_8587-s DSC_8573-s DSC_8620-s DSC_8623-s DSC_8585-s DSC_8589-s DSC_8581-s DSC_8575-s
Ever since I purchased this velvet leopard jeans from Zara, I could NOT resist to wear them day after day. They are so comfy and incredible! It's ashamed that I couldn't capture the print/texture that well here, you couldn't see how beautiful they really are. ;( Maybe next outfit post with them, I'll try better. ;)


Please follow me on my Instagram to see more. :)

Follow Fashion Infusion

2 comments:

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...