Monday, May 7, 2012

High high highwaiste

DSC_2422-s
Wearing a lovely silk scarf print blouse from Zara. I wore it sometime two weeks ago to work. Paired with Comme des Garcons super highwaisted pant, Lanvin x H&M sunglasses, vintage hat, and my Boutique 9 studded pumps.
DSC_2405-S DSC_2407-S DSC_2417-S DSC_2410-S DSC_2408-S DSC_2409-S DSC_2402-S DSC_2412-S DSC_2398-S DSC_2429-S
Drove my beloved Vespa to pick up some dinner in the evening! ;P
Happy Monday everyone! :)

Follow Fashion Infusion

3 comments:

  1. adore this look, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look!
    your style is amazing
    from head to toe
    I love kitten heels like that
    now following :)
    deff a fan!

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...