Monday, September 5, 2011

Work and play: Papercut mag

Just a few pictures from this weekend's shoot with The Papercut magazine team, photographer An Le, stylist Emily Bess, hair/makeup artist Johnny Gonzalez, male and female models from RED model management, shoe designer Zack Lo and myself at Lair Lounge. I had such a blast with the shoot. Everyone is a dream to work with and a fun time all around. I can't wait to see the end results.
The editorial will be up on The Papercut Magazine in a couple of weeks.
shadows_1
shadows_2-1
shadows_6
shadows_4
shadows_5
shadows_8
shadows_9
shadows_7
Happy Labor Day Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. wow! i love the bright orange hair!

    x

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love the last picture!

    check out my DIY ribboned geek chic vest

    http://flouncesandslashes.blogspot.com/2011/09/diy-geek-waistcoat.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...