Saturday, May 21, 2011

brooklyn dusk

DSC_3387-s
Vintage fedora hat, H&M sunnies, 3.1 Phillip Lim sheer ruffle knit blouse (bought 3 years ago from a sample sale), DKNY silk cami, Blue Spice gray snowflakes denim jeans, A.Wang mirte boots, Forever 21 ring, DIY spike necklace, Hermes inspired bracelet from Taiwan.
DSC_3375-s
DSC_3398-s
DSC_3389-s
DSC_3406-s
DSC_3369-s
This has been an especially rainy spring in new york. I've been lazy to put on proper camera ready outfits for the longest time, since the rain just would not stop for the past whole week. Gray weather made me depress and unoccupied, doesn't feel for any actions at all! Today we finally catch a bit of sun seeps out from behind the clouds, and we can't wait to get out to get some fresh air. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. (Funny how the weather can be so bad, and then suddenly become perfect for picture-taking.) Your style here gave me such a great break from all the sunny floral dresses on my blog feed today--it's good to see someone still rocking a cool color palette (and with such interesting pieces, too.) Covet the hell out of those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit~!! And your necklace is just stunning~!! ^^ Wish I could make the same ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I love the edginess of this look!!

    Also, since you live in NY, please check out the giveaway on my blog!!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin' this photo shoot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit:)
    you have such an eye for colours and textures:)
    such an inspirational blog:)

    laurajayne
    www.lauraapriljayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I loove these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...