Friday, March 11, 2011

Gypsy capelet

DSC_2854-s
DIY SHHHHHH safety pin tunic, H&M ripped jeans, CHLOE' arm warmer, General Idea graffiti cape, leopard print scarf & puffa bag from the street market in Taiwan, military booties from Korea, random headband.
DSC_2856-s
DSC_2847-s
BECCA-1
Today I woke up from the text messages that my friends sent to me to ask if my family
is all right in Taiwan because of the tsunami. Through out the night I kept getting all these messages that I had no idea at all, until they told me what's happening. The earthquake in Japan, and the tsunami hits there and is going towards Taiwan..
DSC_2864-s
DSC_2865-s
DSC_2866-s
DSC_2872-s
I am so thankful to have friends like them who thought about my family before I do. ;p I am really bad about these kind of things. Every time when there is something happened in Taiwan, I am always the last person to know in my crowd. They always text me before I even realize anything. Thank god I have them!!! This time the tsunami didn't really hit Taiwan, it just by pass us. But Japan is really bad, so sad and scary!!! My thoughts are with those who have friends and family in Japan..

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit, I adore the clashing of prints. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the head gear...is just ridiculously awesome ...is that even a word..the whole outift is sick....am lowkey jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your bag and that cape is freaking awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...