Monday, December 7, 2009

DIY Rose Armor tights..

IMG_4680-s

Black IDeeeN acid dye one-piece drapery dress, Black Rose knee DIY tights, Black Jeffery Campbell booties, Black A. Wang duffel bag, Black/Silver Forever21 necklace & earrings, Black Chloe' sunglasses

IMG_4682-s

You can buy the tights HERE

IMG_4669-s

IMG_4677-s

I made these tights Saturday nights, the roses are suppose to sit on my knees..>///<..
But when i took these photos i didn't pay attention to it, coz after i walk in them whole day, they move down which is normal. I made 2 pairs of em', I'll put it up for sell in a little bit. :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! XxX

4 comments:

  1. honestly, do you have a fetish for tights???

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous..
    Haha..I don't know..I don't think so though..
    Just want to look different, I guess?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Ljubica..
    Thanks so much..It's tights season..:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...