Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Love This!

71049_Flash_Grunge-S

41099977-s

I used to wear only color and prints before i started to work. I didn't know since when, after how long i started working, i am wearing black EVERY SINGLE DAY.. If there is one day, i wasn't wear black. i always feel like i am out of my comfort zone and feel really strange and insecure?! It's kinda weird feeling, but i just realize it recently.. I really love these two different kind of utility look. really love the femininity of the first look and the plaid tights/legging? and contemporary looking from the second look. I think i really need to try to wear some more different look for the winter.. huh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...